Hello there fellas. I am back with another list of useful resources. This time i am going to share with you 5 quality python screen casts worth watching. Unlike ruby there are not really much quality screen casts related to python out there. So without wasting a dime lets continue with the list of those screen casts. So here it is:
1. The first one if Encoding Specifiers and Magical Mode Lines in python. There’s a lot in it for learning. Go check it out and you won’t regret it.
2. The second one is by Neck Beard Republic. This one is about lambda functions in python. Neck Beard Republic have great python screen casts but most of them are paid however they have some free screen casts as well.
3. The third one is a series of screen casts by Kenneth Love. They are related to django. The title is Getting Started With Django. They are great. I have personally watched them. There’s something for everyone in it.
4. The fourth one is again by Neckbeard Republic. This one is a must watch for every python programmer out there. The title of this screen cast is __dunder__ functions in python. There can be alot of mystery involved in Python when it comes to the dunder (double underscore) methods. This screen cast will reveal the secret behind these function. However i have not personally watched it but it’s on my todo list.
5. Ah so now comes the last one. This one is again a Neckbeard Republic production. This one is about the super() literal in python. I can see how much effort Mahdi Yusuf has put into making these screen casts.
So now we come to the end of another great post about 5 quality python screen casts worth watching. However there are some other video resources as well like Showmedo which i will cover in a future post. If you are feeling adventurous then check out 10 inspirations for your next python project or Packaging and distributing your python libraries. I hope you liked today’s post. Do share your views in the comments below and stay tuned for the next post.